Week #1 - 1st Week at the MTC!!




I've learned so much from the MTC its unreal! My companion Sister Miller is so sweet and reminds me a lot of Aunt Diane and Hannah Udy. With the very sweet Personality, Diligent and well balanced in her life. Its crazy how well everyone lines up with their companion so well! THERES NO WAY ITS A COINCEDENCE. 



We've had our second day teaching our teacher as an investigator and I cant even began to explain how perfect it was! Sister Miller and I came out of the room hugged each other and thanked our Heavenly Father for how amazing he is. Our first lesson we challenged him to pray and then came back and challenged him to read the book of mormon. The best part is that when one of us didn't know what to say next the other would finish it off. The spirit was so strong. It felt as though the spirit was sitting right next to me telling me what to say, how to say it, and what to say next. I had a scripture on Faith came to me and I went to it and shared with him that even though it was almost unreal to think that Joseph Smith a being like us could see God and Jesus Christ. I shared with him that we have to put a little trust in, Sister Miller worded it earlier in the day as pushing aside things and place that seed in your heart. So I shared that and then said, each day if we water our seed our doubts won't over power how strong our Faith. It was so so great!



 I love the feeling at the MTC. How safe it is, and especially how CLEAN IT IS. Everyone is so respectful and works hard. But holy I didn't think it was possible to over pray. Never in my life have I prayed so many times in one day but now that i've experienced what its like theres no way I could stop.


Love you, Sister Rees




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!