Week #78 - I am Grateful to be a Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

I am filling out paperwork and write-ups about stories and experiences from my time here in Toronto Canada.  They want us to submit some.  Instead of a letter I will just let you know that I am preparing to share my last testimony with the mission at our Zone Conference this week.  I can't believe it is already here!  Wow!  How do you put into words the love I have for the people here and the gratitude I have for my Heavenly Father to give me this opportunity to serve!  From where I started to where I am is incredible at how much Love I have felt from my Heavenly Father and Peace and Joy I have felt because of the Savior.  The Spirit has been my dear friend and companion.  I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

Love,
Madison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!