Week #34 - Reaping our Rewards!!


I AM SO GRATEFUL!!  This week in Kingston has been unreal! 

It all started on Tuesday. We came into Martha's Table for service and right when we walked in Nate one of the volunteers yelled to us that he Read a chapter in the Book of Mormon and loved It! We talked to him then went in the other room and buttered bread, we came back and Sister Clark went over and started making the soup and talked to Nate about Joseph Smith. 

I was over cutting vegetables and then this 29 year old girl saw my name tag and wanted to ask me a question.  She's been Atheist her whole life and then just 2 weeks ago decided she wanted to find herself.  So she sat down and meditated and said she has never felt or heard the things she did before. She has been going through trial after trial these last 2 weeks.  A week ago she felt prompted to work at Martha's Table and give back to others (Tender Mercy).  God has been preparing her! I cannot began to explain the love I feel for Aryan. As she told me the things she was going through and how scared she was, I could feel God's love and tears flowed down my face.  I listened to her and then testified that she is a daughter of God. That He is here, and Loves her. 

We then saw Michael and I told him that I have a friend back Home from Bethlehem. He was so Happy! He asked what His name was and I said Jabra.  He said that means Angel Gabriel. He was asking me to please send His Email to him. 

Sister Clark's Aunt is Stephanie Nelson (so cool!) And someone we found loves her so much and so that has helped us get into her home! 

Also Saturday Sister Clark and I were discussing about finding a family. We were going to set up a plan and make a goal to find a family. That night we went tracting and a mother opened the door (she was smoking) and she said she would love for us to teach her about the role of Jesus Christ and Eternal Families!

Scripture of the Day: Moroni 6 : 4

Invite: Give a gift to the Savior this Christmas by using and strengthening YOUR talents! Go through your Patriarchal Blessing, or pray to know your talents. Write them down and go through Ensigns, Scriptures, Talks and strengthen your understanding! 

I am Grateful for the trials and challenges that were set before me to help me realize the importance of diligence and patience. 
The reward is far sweeter then any gift I've ever received. 
I know God Lives. 
I know the Book of Mormon to be True. 
If it inviteth and enticeth to do good, if you feel your self enlightened and your soul enlarged, and the words become delicious to you it is good and it is of God. 
I know Jesus is the Christ. That only through Him, through Faith in Jesus Christ you can find unbelievable Joy.  I Know this to be true.
May we forever and always REMEMBER Jesus Christ. 

Thank you for the Birthday wishes and your Prayers! 


LOVE, Sister Rees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!