Week #35 - I Love this Time of Year!


🎄Hello Family🎄

Sorry I don't have much time to write.  We have a Zone Conference we are headed to.  I think it is our Christmas Celebration!!  I haven't received your letters, but I think I will get them there.  Thank you!!

I am planning to Skype you on Christmas Day and I can't wait! I also have a Christmas Present for the family, but you probably won't receive it until after Christmas.

 I am so excited for KADEN!! When Sister Clark and I heard the news about the Youth changes we were so excited!!  

Being on this mission has been the most wonderful experience ever!!  I feel so good and I see how Heavenly Father wants to make me and each one of us happy!  We just have to choose HIM!!

I love this special time of year!!  Our Savior is the Reason for all the Good, the Peace, and the Joy we can have.  

Love you,
💗Sister Rees


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!