Week #38 - Clay In His Hands



This week has been so great! 


I Love you DAD!!

We were contacting and met a man named Jeremy a few weeks ago.  He came to church with us yesterday and wants to work towards being baptized! 


LOVE the Lights Downtown



Courtney came to church as well and we both went up together to bear our testimonies of the love we have for our Savior and our plan on earth. 

We visited Shirley last night and she was wearing a bright yellow shirt with an orange button up which totally matched her personality! I started singing you are my sunshine and she tagged along hahh 
Sister Clark won't let me say prayers at her home anymore because EVERY TIME I PRAY she will either yell "Praise the Lord" "yes Lord" or "Amen".  So last time, I tried to say a prayer without so much love and motivation and I almost whispered it so she wouldn't hear what I was saying -but hahh!  All the sudden I hear this whisper "Yes, Lord Yes..." hahahh.  Every single time she says it I try so hard to hold back but I can't. No matter how hard I try, I start laughing in the prayer. 

We went tracting over by our home and met a man named Ken, he told us we made a mistake (we interrupted the football game) but 5 min in he was telling us about his football life and now being a coach. He wasn't interested but for a big tough guy like he was he nicely told me when we were leaving that he would cheer for the Seahawks! 


Talk of the day: 



Scripture of the Day:



I love you!
Sister Rees

Johnny Ling, Sparkling juice

Community Service at Martha's Table


Face Masks and PJ's

The Touch of the Masters Hand Wall




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!