Week #40 - The COLD won't stop us from the WORK!!


Sister Devos from Kingston
Ajax is Amazing!! We're staying in a members home and It is so nice! I'm doing really good :) I love Sister Tebbs!  This week in Pickering we actually have found quite a few potentials! We are currently teaching someone named Derrick Wayne.

We're trying to think of creative ways to find people. Our ward Mission Leader is Brother Brady and he came with us to visit someone we're teaching, and then we brought his wife on Saturday to visit another person we are teaching. I haven't introduced my self to the Family History Consultant, yet but I hope to meet them and use them as a resource too. There's a lot more snow! It's -22 degrees Celsius!! (which means -7.6 degrees Fahrenheit, plus humidity!!) I read this poem and loved it! In His Hands - by Heather Kyle Clay. Limp. Shapeless. Yet with potential. The Masters kind heart. Loving eyes see what I can become. Slowly, he works. sculpting molding patiently, so patiently. At first I resist - I cannot see why or how. He persists. He shapes and molds firmly, yet somehow gently. A shapeless lump of clay becomes a MASTERPIECE. I've been studying lots about integrity and virtue. That is the core of what we need in order to be open to knowledge and growth. If you have any talks in mind or scriptures I'd love to read them! Love, Sis Rees



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!