Week #61 Wonderful WEEK!!

                                                   ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This week:

We received a call Friday morning 10:13am to be exact from Oregon. A man named Tyler called and is moving from Oregon to Burlington in 2 weeks. He has heard about the church in Oregon and wants to come. The question he had was that he wanted to know which church was true ?  We taught him the Restoration over the phone and he said he would be at church next week!

Then Saturday afternoon we received a call from a missionary that recently returned home. He called us and said that Megan a former YSA he taught messaged him saying she read, the Book of Mormon and knows that it us true!! She came to church Sunday and wants to be baptized?! 


Crazyyy experience: 

     I was at the doctor and needed to get my blood drawn. I sat in a chair that was in the corner of the lobby hahha so I had an audience of missionaries around me hah. 
     The doctor asked if I faint when I get my blood drawn and I said "no, I get queasy though." Before they started to draw my blood the nurse told the doctor right in front of me that she was scared (they had 2 bad incidences right before me.) Hahh Ahhh! 
     I pulled my sleeve up and she put the needle in and said, (after seeing my pale face) "see the bad part's done!" No, the bad part is the feeling of liquid being sucked out of my body! 
     By this point I was really loopy and so loudly and laughing I said "Ow! that hurts!"  and then my head  hit my shoulder and I was out!  I woke up with 4 Indian nurses around me. The doctor was trying to give me water, one had candy in her hand and the other had Coke, hah it was crazy. So embarrassing!!!

We baked cookies with Sister Conway, and helped with her yard, then saw Sister Zelenko and helped her.  She was feeling very ill. We played the piano and sang to her as she was lying down. 

Talk of the Week: 

LOTS of LOVE, 
 
Sister Rees ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!