Week #4 - I Hope You Had the BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!!

 This is what Madison put on MOM's Facebook Page for Mother's Day!
"I am grateful for my beautiful, selfless, caring, devoted Mother that gave up 20 years of her life to give me mine 💗.  I love you Mom!  Happy Mother's Day!"

She Included this LINK:


I hope you had thee BEST Mothers Day ever! You SO deserve it!! I was so happy to see everyone! I feel like so much has happened and its only been a month hahh I miss you all so much<3

I was hoping that scripture would maybe bring some comfort. Change is hard and not always fun. I've found through faith that if we give everything we have to God he'll do the rest. It reminds me of the Scripture Alma 26:12 "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things." All he asks is that we put God first, its that simple. He works through us and knows what we do, why we do it and how. We're on this earth to enjoy it, but also to remember the calling we had in the life before and we are here now to find it and fulfill it before we return. 

As God has said multiple times this life isn't easy but its a test. How we react to the things he places before us determines our destiny. Keep that mind set as you go through life. That this is all a test. All we have to do is Be Humble and know God does all for us, Hes the one that makes all of our Joys come to Life, Be Diligent He's not asking us to kill ourselves and fly through life. He wants consistency, to not run faster then we have strength. My teacher at the MTC shared something with me that I thought was kinda cool he said "God doesn't expect us to be Perfect, He expects us to be Perfect at trying." Enjoy everyday, and make the best out of life! Everyday think of the Miracles and he Love God has given us. HES AMAZING<3 

In my life I've seen many miracles of from the Savior and His Grace. He has been able to literally take the pain away from guilt of sin, and deep sorrow. Through Him he helped me Forgive when I didn't think it was possible. But the weight, hardship, and sadness that comes with it is gone. The Savior forgives us EVERYDAY for EVERYTHING we do, why would someone so loving forgive someone that hurts him over and over. That has humbled me so much to know that the Savior does that every single day for me, so I can do it for Him. I can Forgive and Love everyday. John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." The Savior tells us straight. That we are His Disciples if we Love one to Another. That is the most Powerful thing I have come to know that God will testify that we are His Disciples if we Love one to Another. 

That hurts so much to hear about Stacie. I will pray for Her<3 I remember when we first moved into the ward She was the very first person to talk to me she was so Soft and Sweet but filled with such a powerful sense of Love and Joy. I look up to her so much and Believe that the Love she has is as Powerful as the Saviors Love. Strong, Unconditional, Endless and Sincere.

I love you all<3
Sister Rees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!