Week #76 - Thanks be to Christ for His Power, His Love, and His Grace!


EFE was Baptized on Saturday!  
It was amazing!  The Spirit was so strong.  He had made mistakes with his family.  He made choices that hurt his wife.  When we met Juliet and Efe they were separated and living in different cities.  Through their choice to Follow the Savior and keep the commitments (commandments) they have changed.  They found a way to forgive one another and to allow the other person to change.  They put their Love for God higher than themselves and they are different people because of it!!  Thanks be to God for His Power, His Love, and His Grace!!

I see Efe and Juliet in the Temple with their 3 children!  I see generations changing because of these choices.  I see their ancestors shouting for joy that they too can be brought to Christ through His ordinances.  

I am feeling constant Joy!!  It bursts from every part of my being!!  How grateful I am to be a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and carry with me Christ's name! 

Love,
Sister Rees










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #77 - Red Doors and Pink Flowers

Week #25 - Christ's Atonement is the Reason to be Happy!

Week #81 - Love You Burlington!!